Army Cadets


There are two army cadets troops in North East Hampshire:
Gilbraltar Barracks Troop: Parades Wednesdays 1900-2130.
Aldershot Troop: Parades Tuesdays 1900-2130.

About Army Cadets - Hampshire & Isle of Wight

In Hampshire there are 40 Detachments including a Band and Corp of Drums, in locations all over the county. The Army Cadet Force is open to all young people in school year 8 or above. For information about joining either as a cadet or an adult volunteer or for more information about any aspect of the organisation please call the admin team on 01962 865711 x100 or by e-mail.

Minden Company holds its headquarters at Newburgh House, Winchester; ten detachments located in the north of the county make up Minden Company.

Find out more

Army Cadets - Hampshire & Isle of Wight

01962 865711



Facebook Twitter


Gibraltar Barracks Troop
3 RSME Gibraltar Barracks
Surrey GU17 9LP

Aldershot Troop
Thornhill Barracks
Hampshire GU11 2UD

View on Google Maps

Rushmoor Link Community Directory

Welcome to the Rushmoor Link community directory. This is the place to find very local information about activities, groups and community services. Whether you are looking for support, to improve your health and wellbeing, socialise more, get active, learn something new or find a place to meet, Rushmoor Link is a good place to start.

How to get started. Choose a category. Information is sorted into categories by service or organisation name. The directory focuses on what is available locally through statutory, community and voluntary organisations.

Next step. Once you have hit the category button, scroll through the results. You can use the keyword search to narrow down the information (e.g., dementia, Aldershot, football).

It’s a simple system packed full of information. We recommend you do not use punctuation marks like commas (,) or apostrophes (’).

Spotted a mistake or something is missing? Please do contact us if you are aware that any information is incorrect or missing via

If you are looking for information about adult residential care or care at home care, please visit Connect to Support Hampshire. There you can find information about care providers as well as advice and guidance to help you stay safe and well.

Happy searching!