Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) Information & Support


DEBRA provides a range of services intended to enhance quality of life for the Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) community, whether they are members of DEBRA or not. Support includes information, advice, practical, financial, emotional support and advocacy. Becoming a member offers opportunities to connect with others living with EB, attend specialist events and contribute to raising awareness and enhancing expertise in EB.


DEBRA is the national charity that funds research and healthcare to support individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a painful genetic skin blistering condition which, in the worst cases, can be fatal.

Good to know

User Cost/Charge Information
Membership is free if you have EB or are a relative, primary carer or partner of someone with EB.
You can also become a member if you work with EB patients or specialise in EB as a healthcare professional or researcher. For membership enquiries please email: membership@debra.org.uk

Find out more





8-10 Bridge Road
Hampshire GU14 OHS

View on Google Maps

Rushmoor Link Community Directory

Welcome to the Rushmoor Link community directory. This is the place to find very local information about activities, groups and community services. Whether you are looking for support, to improve your health and wellbeing, socialise more, get active, learn something new or find a place to meet, Rushmoor Link is a good place to start.

How to get started. Choose a category. Information is sorted into categories by service or organisation name. The directory focuses on what is available locally through statutory, community and voluntary organisations.

Next step. Once you have hit the category button, scroll through the results. You can use the keyword search to narrow down the information (e.g., dementia, Aldershot, football).

It’s a simple system packed full of information. We recommend you do not use punctuation marks like commas (,) or apostrophes (’).

Spotted a mistake or something is missing? Please do contact us if you are aware that any information is incorrect or missing via info@rvs.org.uk.

If you are looking for information about adult residential care or care at home care, please visit Connect to Support Hampshire. There you can find information about care providers as well as advice and guidance to help you stay safe and well.

Happy searching!