Healthy Weight (Hampshire)


Support for adults over the age of 18 who want to lose weight and have been identified as obese. A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator is available via the website.

To qualify for free support you need to be:
- 18+
- BMI >30 or >27.5 (those with Long Term Conditions or from minority ethnic groups).
- Hampshire resident or registered with a Hampshire GP.
- Not pregnant.

For more information and their online contact form, please visit the website.

About Gloji Hampshire

Gloji Hampshire works in partnership with Hampshire County Council to provide free access to weight loss plans. The choice of weight loss programmes includes Slimming World, gloji lose weight or gloji move more. Each programme offers a holistic approach, combining nutrition and physical activity with accountability and support to make healthy lifestyle changes that can be kept up for good.

Good to know

User Cost/Charge Information
Free of charge.

Find out more

Gloji Hampshire

0800 048 9509




This activity takes place throughout Hampshire

Rushmoor Link Community Directory

Welcome to the Rushmoor Link community directory. This is the place to find very local information about activities, groups and community services. Whether you are looking for support, to improve your health and wellbeing, socialise more, get active, learn something new or find a place to meet, Rushmoor Link is a good place to start.

How to get started. Choose a category. Information is sorted into categories by service or organisation name. The directory focuses on what is available locally through statutory, community and voluntary organisations.

Next step. Once you have hit the category button, scroll through the results. You can use the keyword search to narrow down the information (e.g., dementia, Aldershot, football).

It’s a simple system packed full of information. We recommend you do not use punctuation marks like commas (,) or apostrophes (’).

Spotted a mistake or something is missing? Please do contact us if you are aware that any information is incorrect or missing via

If you are looking for information about adult residential care or care at home care, please visit Connect to Support Hampshire. There you can find information about care providers as well as advice and guidance to help you stay safe and well.

Happy searching!